The Keys to a Happy Dog
Have you ever really thought about your dogs’ happiness? I mean really thought about it. I have. I believe that we’re to be good stewards and care takers of all of the animals here on planet earth but some don’t feel the same way unfortunately. Some wish to control, abuse and neglect these defenseless beings. Without being too anthropomorphic I’ve come up with some things I think my dogs (and pretty much any dog) requires to be happy. Here’s the list:
- daily meals and fresh water;
- shelter inside the house, not tied up in the backyard feeling forgotten about;
- freedom from harsh words, abuse, neglect and fear;
- playtime with and without toys (with me and with other dogs and cats);
- daily affection (my dogs love to lay in bed with me or snuggle on the couch);
- purpose–if I give them a job to do, they’re much happier;
- a clean yard to run around in, free of poop and junk;
- an occasional car ride;
- walks outside in familiar AND new areas (they love to smell new things and get bored–just like humans–if they walk the same route all the time);
- help with grooming if necessary;
- veterinary care (immunizations, pain meds, surgery, etc.); and
- an awesome pet sitter and dog walker!
How We Can Help Your Dog Be Happy
We here at sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC strive to have our dogs happy and yours as well. Our pet sitting services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We can stop in and check on your dog, give him food and water, spend some time playing with him and even take him for a short walk. We can even bring some of our homemade dog bones with us when we stop by your house. Our bones are delicious, healthy, crisp and they smell like peanut butter!
If you’d like a happy dog when you return from vacation, give us a call at 765-744-5688 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
sit-stay-play In-home pet sitting & more.LLC
“Your pet sitting, dog walking, poop scooping specialists!”